I posted earlier about my craft-oriented resolutions for 2012. My non-craft resolutions are pretty simple:
- Graduate with my Master of Fine Arts.
- Have a baby. (Hopefully in that order!)
- Sign up for a regular adoration hour.
- Read 50 books.
I feel like I'm forgetting something, but there you go.
These have made it onto my year-long resolution list because they are either huge events, and/or require a sustained effort to achieve. I'll also have goals for each month, some of work towards my bigger resolutions and some of which will be their own things. I guess they're not that much different than to-do lists. :)
Here is January's, in no particular order:
- Hang up all of our pictures, artwork, etc.
- Finish Keith's second sock.
- Cast on Nicole's shawl.
- Buy yarn for a baby blanket.
- Finish the last short story of my manuscript.
- Revise a short story.
- Register for classes--baptism, birthing, and possibly breastfeeding.
- Write letters to my cousins at Our Lady of the Angels Monastery.
- Set a date for a knitting party.