Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Home


Dominic Xavier


Gregory Atticus
The boys were born at 8:07 pm and 8:21 pm on November 15th, weighing 5lb6oz and 5lb3oz respectively. I hope to type up their birth story next week; my induced labor went very well, Dominic's birth went wonderfully, and the 14 minutes between his and Gregory's were among the most frightening of my life.

Recovery has been a bit rough, and so has readjusting from being a family of three to a family of five. But we are all home, we are all together, and we are all well.

God is good.

10 comments:

  1. Oh they are so tiny and so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear you are all home and doing well. Many prayers for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lord have mercy! Thank God and will be praying. I hope you have some good family support esp. for the next while. They are beautiful and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rosemary! They are beautiful and look so much like Michael. I bet they will be mistaken for triplets in a year or two! We are praying for all five of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so happy to hear that you and the boys are home and well!!! What a blessing to have healthy babies in your arms! I was thinking about you last night and wondering how you were doing! I will be seeing you soon with a meal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! Glad that you and the boys are safe and sound, sending you prayers and good wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Rosemary!! They are beautiful!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad everyone is healthy and safe! Prayers :) The transition home is HARD - hope everything goes okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! :) You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete