Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Accomplishment!

Shortly after Keith proposed, I decided what I wanted to give my bridesmaids. Lace shawls, handknit, by me.

This is because, since knitting Keith a hat for his birthday, I have become a knitting enthusiast; and I had just started knitting a lace shawl for myself, after spending hours drooling over patterns on Ravelry.

It is quite possible I will regret this decision as July draws nearer, but for now I am quite happy with it: I just finished the first one.

Even though classes started last Wednesday, I've been knitting away the past few days, pushing forward to the end. (Something I can still get away with it since it's so early in the semester.) Now it's bound off the needles, and the last knot is tied, and all that's left is the blocking process to open up the pattern.

Pictures shall come as soon as I get a little bit of sun to take them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment