Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little bit of knitting, little bit of reading


We are trucking along over here. When the weather is nice I bring Michael out on the deck, with the babies in their bouncing chairs, and I can knit a little that way. Also Dominic naps now, sometimes. So a row here, a row there, and I am almost done my Color Affection! I have finished all the stripes and just have the purple border to complete.

This is my second issue of Soul Gardening. I didn't read the first cover to cover--it came right after the babies were born and I just didn't have the time--but this issue is proving to be exactly what I needed right now. I also finished a book I'm reviewing this weekend, which means I now have time to really get started with The Little Oratory.

And if you will pardon me, Dominic is pretty mad that I am typing this and not paying him attention. ;)

Linking up with the yarn-alongers over at Ginny's place.

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination of the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting fascinates me . . . it's so delicate and supple! You're the second person today I've seen mention The Little Oratory. Oh, to have a book fund! What I would do with it! c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Soul Gardening... I read most of the last issue and I'm excited to get into this one. The Little Oratory is definitely high on my list too. I've heard so many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you have a nice little schedule to follow and getting in a row here and there is just perfect with three kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shawl pattern and your green and pink combo is gorgeous! I see you have Twins too! Congratulations!!! Mine are 5 now but I remember those early days....you are doing SO well to fit in a bit of blogging and reading and knitting. It's so important to still make time for the things we love doing. Mel x

    ReplyDelete