Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tears of Joy

(I don't intend to double post here and there very often, but for once at least I am.)

My grades are all turned in! Now to sit back and wait for the emails of complaint ...

Anyway, that is not the event this post title refers to. I was reading the blog of the Poor Clare nuns at Our Lady of the Angels Monastery, in Alabama. My cousin Regina was invested in July, which means she is now a novice! And she has received a new name: Sister Chiara Marie of Jesus, Our True Light.

I am so proud of her, and so joyful for her, even as I miss her. Take a moment to see how beautiful she is.

My other cousin--Regina's sister--sent me that blog post, as well as the reminder that my deadline is a week from yesterday, and I ought to be writing. (She is serving as my "professor," the one I'll turn the draft in to.)

I suppose I ought to listen to her ... she'd make a tough prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment