Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hi there.

I haven't really been knitting that much lately. I seem to have no energy for it. It's a totally psychological thing; once the needles are moving in my hands it's all good. But thinking about it makes me tired.

But look! I did start a doily.


I'm worried I won't have enough yarn. In which case I might frog and reknit on slightly smaller needles. We'll see. 

Last week or so I finished A Game of Thrones and enjoyed it, so it's on to A Clash of Kings. I also watched the first season of the HBO show, which ... well, it was very well done--excellent acting, a very good job adapting from novel to tv show, etc--but it's also clearly an HBO show. A lot of superfluous nudity. By "superfluous" I mean "Okay, this scene was not in the book, do we really need more of this kind of stuff, really?" and "Okay, that was kind of hinted at in the book, is there any reason we need to see it laid out in detail for us like this?" The answer to both those questions is "no." Like I said, HBO. 

Linking up with Ginny's yarn along

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have enough yarn, it's too lovely to frog!!!

    ReplyDelete